Switching to the best unlimited plan
Cell phone unlimited plans are phone plans that include unlimited internet, calls, and text, which are the best options for those who use their cell phones a lot. Unlimited plans are of two varieties, that is, prepaid and postpaid. Mobile network providers offer unlimited cell phone plans with attractive deals, and these plans are very helpful because they provide satisfactory cell phone services at affordable rentals, which turns out to be the best for users.
Why should you switch to an unlimited cell phone plan?
- If you are a heavy mobile user and are looking for a cell phone plan with unlimited facilities, it’s perfect for you to switch to an unlimited cell phone plan that’s best for your needs.
- Before switching your cell phone plan, research thoroughly about the unlimited plans of top carriers and select the most convenient one with the best network.
- Unlimited cell phone plans make cell phone use cheaper, which turns out to be the best for the users.
How are unlimited plans beneficial?
- Unlimited plans are very beneficial, because users get everything unlimited on a fixed rental, and there is no worry of disconnection of data, talk, or text before the renewal time or due date. Even the auto pay facility is prevented from disconnection.
- Unlimited plans help users save money.
- The unlimited plan becomes very economical if we buy lines for the family.
- These plans are perfect for heavy data usage devices as well.
Which are the top 5 cell phone carriers in the country?
There are many good cell phone carriers available in the country; however, listed here are the top 5 and most popular cell phone carriers that offer good network and service:
- Verizon Wireless
- Cricket Wireless
What are the best unlimited cell phone plans?
Almost every cell phone network carrier in the country is offering attractive unlimited plans; therefore, choosing the best one is very difficult.
- The unlimited plan from AT&T includes everything and is available for $70 monthly per line. Another plan from AT&T is the premium unlimited, which comes for $80 monthly for one line and $48 for every 4 lines. The carrier also offers the unlimited choice enhanced plan, which can be purchased at $65 monthly for one line and $40 monthly for every 4 lines. There is a $5 additional off on auto pay, and unlimited talk and text is included.
- The go unlimited plan of Verizon Wireless provides everything unlimited for $75 monthly for one line and $40 for every 4 lines. Otherwise, the beyond unlimited plan provides services at $85 monthly, while the above unlimited plan is giving more than unlimited facilities at $95 monthly. All the three unlimited plans are inclusive of unlimited Mexico and Canada talk, text, and data, plus mobile hotspot at high speed. Military families can save up to $40 monthly on unlimited plans for above 3 lines. These plans are perfect for streaming videos and music.
- T-Mobile is providing an unlimited talk, text, and 4G LTE data plan at $70 monthly for one line, including taxes and fees. You can use unlimited text and data in over 140 countries and destinations as well. For 4 lines, the monthly fee is $40. T-Mobile also has a plan for senior citizens aged 55 and above, which offers them everything unlimited at $35 monthly.
- Sprint mobile is offers everything unlimited through the Sprint unlimited plus plan at $70 monthly for one line, $50 monthly for two lines, and $30 monthly for 3 to 5 lines.
- Cricket Wireless provides unlimited talk and text across the country, without data, at $25 monthly. It provides the cheapest unlimited talk, text, and data plan at $55 monthly for 1 line, $80 monthly for 2 lines, $90 monthly for 3 lines, and $100 monthly for 4 lines. This plan includes talk, text, and data access from and to Canada and Mexico. Even unlimited texts from the country to 37 other countries is included.
- Virgin Mobile offers unlimited talk, text, and high speed 4G LTE data at $50 monthly. They have another attractive offer, which provides unlimited talk, text, and data at $1 monthly for 6 months upon buying an iPhone. After 6 months, the normal fee will be applicable.
- MetroPCS provides unlimited 4G LTE data at $50 monthly for 1 line and $100 monthly for 4 lines, including taxes and other fees. MetroPCS has another unlimited plan at $60 monthly with 4G LTE data plus hotspot.
- Straight Talk offers unlimited nationwide talk, text, and data for 30 days at $55. It has another unlimited plan at $60 monthly, including unlimited nationwide talk, text, data, picture messages, unlimited mobile to mobile Mexico, Canada, China, and India calling, plus 400 bonus minutes to call Claro Guatemala phone numbers.
- Boost Mobile is giving unlimited 4G LTE data, talk, and text at $50 monthly, including fees, for 1 line and $35 monthly for 4 lines, with mobile optimized streaming.
Which carriers provide the least expensive unlimited plans?
There are several cell phone carriers providing unlimited plans, but the best among them are the least expensive ones:
- Boost® Mobile
- Cricket Wireless
- Consumer Cellular
- Freedom Pop
- Straight Talk
- Virgin Mobile