Tips to select the right cell phone for yourself
Cell phones in general and smartphones, in particular, play a vital role in our lives. One cannot imagine functioning throughout the day without their cell phones. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that the cell phone has made itself an indispensable part of one’s life. After all, it does help you store memories in the form of pictures and videos, reminds you to take your medicines, wake up on time, and can even hail a cab for you. Since you need a smartphone to perform all these feats, you need a sturdy and reliable smartphone.
If you are out to buy the perfect cell phone for yourself, here are a few pointers that will help you choose the right cell phone for yourself.
Which are the popular cell phone companies currently governing the market?
- With the increase in the demand for smartphones, the head honchos of different tech companies estimated a persistent flow of profit if they ventured into this arena. Therefore, it doesn’t come across as a surprise when you are presented with a plethora of cell phones when you are out to buy one.
- The cell phone companies that are currently reigning the market are Samsung, Apple, LG, Google Pixel, Motorola, Huawei, OnePlus, ZTE, Xiaomi Mi, etc.
- Each of these phone brands has proved themselves to be worthy of every penny you spend on it. Everything about the phone that entices us, be it the style, the features, the price, each of these brands cater to every demand a customer can have. This is what makes choosing the right phone from among these brands a tough call.
Why are Samsung phones so popular among the masses?
- What makes Samsung phones so popular is that this cell phone maker ensures that people from all walks of life can avail of its phones. Even the cost-efficient cell phones are sturdy and do not compromise on the quality.
- People usually opt for a cell phone that is the perfect amalgamation of style and function, and Samsung phones adhere to all these demands.
- People wish to buy things that are worth their money. Therefore, the price you pay for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 or the basic Samsung cell phone, you would get your money’s worth.
Which are the latest Samsung smartphones in the market?
- Samsung caters to the different sections of the population and is quite budget-friendly. Also, the fact that Samsung comes up with a new cell phone quite frequently is one of the major reasons for it ascending the popularity ladder.
- The latest Samsung smartphones are Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro, Samsung Galaxy A7 and A5, etc. Out of these, the Samsung Galaxy S8 price and the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 price is higher than the rest, but the features and the design it is endowed with is what justifies the price you pay for it.
What are the features of Samsung Galaxy S8?
- The Samsung Galaxy S8, priced at $730, is one of the leading Samsung phones to hit the market.
- Like every other Samsung phone, the price is justified since you are presented with an amazing device that combines function and style in the right proportions. With a 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, the Samsung Galaxy S8 puts an end to your storage woes. If there’s a budding photographer in you waiting to try their hands at clicking amazing photos, the 12MP rear camera, and the 8MP front camera is a welcoming change.
- Also, you can stop fretting about the battery life since a 300mAh non-removable battery powers this phone.
What are the features of Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 priced at $949 might come across as an expensive phone, but when you are acquainted with its features, you would realize that this high-end smartphone is worth every dime you spend on it.
- The phone’s design is quite captivating; the front face is all screen! The rounded edges ensure that the frame blends with the phone’s screen seamlessly. The 12MP rear camera and the 8MP front camera make the deal more attractive. However, what can seal the deal is the live focus, the key feature of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8’s camera.
So, make the right call and invest your money in the right cell phone!