Things first time iPad buyers should know
The year 2018 witnessed the launch of the next generation of iPad Pro. The new iPad Pro is more stylish and comes with accessories that include a keyboard and an Apple Pencil. The buyers have two choices between the screen sizes while buying the iPad Pro. The 9.7-inch is the smaller screen and lower resolution, and the 12.9-inch comes with high resolution. An exciting feature of the iPad Pro includes True Tone, which is a display feature that allows the screen to adjust with the ambient of the room. The cameras are improvised and take much better photos than the previous generations iPad cameras. The 12.9-inch screen size is also winning hearts of many users who like to work long hours on their iPads.
What are the important things to ask while buying an iPad Pro?
If you are buying an Apple iPad for the first time, there might be several questions that might be popping up in your head. It is also vital to gather information about any gadget before you make your big purchase. Here is some information you should know about the Apple iPad Pro.
- Storage space– The size of the storage space is important if you plan to use the iPad for work purposes. How much storage would you need for your usage is an important consideration. Hence, finding out which iPad comes with how much storage and its cost for varied storage size options should be compared.
- Screen size– Most users prefer a big screen while some are more content with a small screen. If you are unsure about the size you want, try figuring which size is ideal for the kind of work you would use the iPad for.
- Color– Though the color of the iPad Pro doesn’t impact or affect the function of the gadget; however, color is important for your long-term satisfaction with your tablet. The different colors of the iPad can be compared at a brick-and-mortar store.
- iPad Pro carrier– The iPad comes with a SIM card slot, which makes it important for the users to browse through different carriers and choose one that best satisfies their requirements.
- AppleCare+– AppleCare+ is Apple’s protection plan that extends your product’s warranty and also protects it against accidental damage. iPad users should find out if they require an AppleCare+ for the security of their tablets and also understand the warranty guidelines before purchasing it.
- Resale– Everything has a resale value, and knowing when and how to sell a gadget is important in terms of decision making when buying an iPad Pro.
Is there a multitasking feature in the new iPad Pro?
The new iPad Pro has hit the market with different new features and one of them includes the multitasking feature. Here are some features that help you multitask as you work on your new iPad.
- Switching applications using gestures– The multitasking gesture can be used on the iPad with much ease and speed. A gesture of touching the screen from the bottom edge of the screen to the top with one finger or of double-clicking the home button can make the user choose another opened application from the zoomed-in applications in one screen.
- Swipe for switching applications– Another option includes swiping left or right with four fingers. This helps the user access the second application that is running in the background.
- Returning to the home screen– Just by pinching five fingers on the screen together the user can return to the home screen.
- Adding applications on the dock – The dock can also let the user open and switch between applications. The left side of the dock can also be customized as per the users’ requirements.
How can college students benefit from iPad Pro?
- College students have the advantage of studying from the digital textbooks, wherein they can mark and make notes of important information without ever misplacing it.
- The virtual books are great for saving cost on buying the books from physical stores.
- There are multiple applications on the App Store for studies and organizational help that can aid college students with their academics.
- FaceTime and iSight Cameras can help the students in enhancing their learning.
- The long battery life allows college students to study without getting interrupted with the battery low indicator.