Popular Android smartphones as per the reviews
Android smartphones are one of the most used and most accessible smartphones on the market. Whether you are looking for an affordable phone or a premium flagship phone, you will easily find an Android phone based on your budget. The only problem is that with so many options available, how do you figure out which phone to buy? Android cell phone reviews are your best sources to find the most suitable Android smartphone for yourself. Here are few basic questions that most Android cell phone reviews provide information about.
Which are some of the popular phones according to most Android cell phone reviews?
- Google Pixel 2: The Google Pixel 2 has received some of the best ratings in most Android cell phone reviews. This phone is priced at around $600. It has one of the best cameras among all Android phones and gets instant software and security updates from Google.
- Samsung Galaxy S9: One of the first phones to feature the Qualcomm®Snapdragon™ 845 processor, the Samsung Galaxy S9 gives the best features worth its price. Its price is around $700. Its stellar features include an excellent camera, high-definition screen, and a great user experience.
- OnePlus 6: Known as the flagship killer, this phone combines the features of the best Android phones in the market and costs quite less than its competitors. Priced at around $529, it has a high-speed processor and excellent internal specs.
Which are some of the premium phones based on Android cell phone reviews?
- LG V35 ThinQ: Most Android cell phone reviews give this phone a rating of around 8-9. Priced at around $800, the LG V335 ThinQ is one of the excellent Android phones in the premium category. Some of its notable features include resistance to water, a great OLED screen, and a battery that lasts long.
- Huawei P20 Pro: Priced at around $900, this phone has been lauded by many Android cell phone reviews for its triple rear cameras. These cameras let users take photos of absolute clarity even in low light. It has a brilliant twilight-based color scheme and is powered by an excellent battery.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus: With a price tag of around $830, this phone is one notch up than the Samsung Galaxy S9. It has two rear cameras as opposed to Galaxy S9’s single rear camera. The photos are of higher resolution and more clarity. Suitable for power users, this phone has a cutting-edge processor and battery.
Which are the most affordable phones according to the Android cell phone reviews?
- Honor 7X: One of the most popular Android phones under $200, the Honor 7X has a 6-inch screen with a sharp resolution. Its 3340mAh battery can run for nearly 9 hours on a single charge. Its dual-lens 16MP camera gives high-quality photos with options for blurred backgrounds.
- Moto G6: With a price of around $250, the Moto G6 is rated as one of the best phones in the affordable phones category by many Android cell phone reviews. Powered by Snapdragon 450 processor, this phone lets users multitask with multiple apps without any hassles.
- Moto X4 Android One: With a price of around of $400, this is one of the few phones in the affordable category that comes bundled with hands-free digital assistant Amazon Alexa. This lets users check the weather, play music, and listen to the news by simply issuing commands to the digital assistant. The phone is powered by a 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 octa-core processor and a 3000mAh.
Which are the well-known phones for seniors based on Android cell phone reviews?
- Jitterbug Smart: With a screen size of 5.5 inches and easy-to-use features, Jitterbug Smart is one of the well-rated Android phones for seniors. It has extra-large fonts and a sharp bright display with simple navigations. The price of this phone is around $150.
- Moto E Plus: Similar to Jitterbug Smart, the Moto E Plus also has a 5.5-inch screen that makes it easy to navigate through the various apps and features of the phone. It is powered by a 5,000 mAh battery that runs for two days on a single charge. The price of this phone is around $190.
- ASUS Zenfone: Priced at around $260, this Android phone is powered by a 5000 mAh battery and a 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor. It has a 5.5-inch AMOLED screen made of Gorilla glass, which is quite durable and is not liable to break easily.
Tags: android cell phone reviews