Live a healthier life with IQAir PreMax air purifier
The IQAir PreMax Pre Filter Contemporary Air Purifier is a four stage air filtration system that prevents the air in your house from being polluted through the use of technology. This reduces the risk of suffering from or developing allergies from dust or pollen.
Why is IQAir Premax Pre Filter contemporary air purifier good for your health?
- The IQAir Premax Pre Filter contemporary air purifier is an air purifier chosen by the reputed Consumer’s Digest as the best air purifier in 2004, 2007, 2011 and 2014.
- It is used in hospitals across the world as it is considered to be one of the best air purifiers in the market.
- The American Allergy Buyers Club recommends HealthPro Plus for people suffering with allergies.
- Media outlets such as ABC, Newsweek Magazine, and Discovery Health also featured IQAir as one of the leading air purifiers in the market.
- The American Lung Association also referenced IQAir in all things related to purifying air, which makes it the best air to be breathing for yourself and your family.
- It prevents kids from developing allergies or other breathing problems and reduces pollutants in the air.
Which is the best IQAir Premax Pre Filter contemporary air purifier?
- There are many types of IQAir Premax Pre Filter contemporary air purifiers.
- They include the IQAir HealthPro Plus contemporary air purifiers which are considered the best air purifiers in the market.
- They contain the IQAir HyperHEPA Filter.
- These special filters is what makes IQAir air purifiers unique and the best in the market.
- This combination of the HyperHEPA filters along with the HealthPro air purifier is what makes IQAir stand out and make it one of the best air purifiers.
How do the IQAir HealthPro Plus contemporary air purifiers function?
- The HealthPro purifiers come with a four stage filtration system.
- From PreMax filter, to Odor filter, to a HyperHEPA filter, the HealthPro filter is one of the most thorough purifiers.
- The air first goes into the PreMax filter. The PreMax filter is used to pre-filter 90% of large dust and other environmental particles. The PreMax filter is large and hence, lengthens the longevity of the filter as well as other components of the purifier. The filter has to be replaced once in 12-18 months, depending on the use.
- The air is then passed through the first V5 Cell Gas and Odor Filter which contains activated carbon and this activated carbon is used to filter gasses and odors, and also removes volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that are the cause for most odors.
- After this, the air is passed through the second V5 Cell Gas and Odor Filter that eliminates harmful chemicals such as formaldehyde.
- This is done by the process of oxygenation. These filters need to be replaced once every one to two years.
- Finally, the air is passed through the IQAir HyperHEPA filter which is tested and certified to filter particles that are as small as 0.003 microns.
- This HEPA technology gives the purifier a chance to eliminate majority of the harmful particles like pet dander, pollen, and dust mites.
- This needs to be replaced only once in two to four years.
What is the technology behind IQAir HyperHEPA Filter contemporary air purifiers?
- Only 10% of the environment’s ultra fine particles are bigger than 0.3 microns and air purifiers tend to filter only these particles. 90% of the air contains dust and particles smaller than 0.3 microns and is easily escaped from most air purifiers.
- IQAir has HEPA technology that is patented after testing and certification of filtering particles of 0.003 microns as well upto 99.5%.
- Hence, the HealthPro air purifiers are capturing these ultra fine particles that other purifiers cannot capture.
- The HyperHEPA filter used in the HealthPro filters is a HEPA class H12/H13 filter that has a wet-laid glass microfiber along with an optimal and effective design that resembles a mini-pleat and inert thermostatic separators.
- The surface area of the filter is also large, and hence provides the best filtration and purification process and a long life of upto 3 years.