Get the best deals on internet services
Many popular Internet service providers in the country offer single and bundled services. It is often difficult for you to narrow down on one choice from the best deals available because of the wide variety of options offered. Also, there are many factors that you must take into account before subscribing to a long-term contract. Read on to find out more about the best-priced Internet providers.
What are the different types of connection available for Internet access?
- The best-priced Internet providers feature Internet access across popular types of connections including cable, Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line, mobile broadband, and fiber.
- Factors like the technology used, the network provider, and mainly, the availability of connection in a particular area will influence the price of the connection and the plan.
Which are the basic points to consider while comparing best-priced Internet providers?
- Connection availability is one of the main factors to consider while browsing plans offered by the best-priced Internet service providers.
- To minimize connection loss and avoid downtime, do not subscribe to a high-speed Internet plan that does not offer decent coverage.
- Bandwidth is another factor to consider. Higher the bandwidth, the better will be your Internet connectivity and better are the chances that it will offer high-speed uploads and downloads.
- Equipment and installation will differ depending on the type of connection, which will also affect the price of the service.
- You can also read reviews of Internet providers online to find out more about popular plans.
Which are the best-priced Internet providers that offer bundled plans?
Optimum is an Internet service provider that offers two distinct bundles providing a combination of Internet, phone, and TV services. You will enjoy high speeds of up to 200Mbps on a cable connection with unlimited local calling and over 255 channels for your entertainment. Prices start at around $59.99/month for the first 12 months during the promotional offer.
Charter Spectrum offers an Internet, TV, and phone deal for a price of approximately $108.95/month for the first 12 months. It includes unlimited calling, access to over 300 TV channels, and a high-speed 100Mbps cable Internet connection.
The Xfinity Comcast X1 Starter Triple Play bundle offers a stellar combination of Internet, phone, and TV services as part of its bundled plan. Enjoy speeds of 100Mbps over a cable connection for a price of around $124.93/month for the first 12 months.
- Cox Communications
Cox Gold bundle is an ultimate combination service that features unlimited international calling to over 30 countries, a stunning 300Mbps super high-speed connection, and over 340 channels available for your entertainment. It costs you no more than around $130/month for the first 12 months.
Which are the best-priced Internet providers that offer the cheapest Internet plans?
- Cox Communications
This Internet service provider offers five different plans including the Cox Starter, Essential, Preferred, Ultimate, and Gigablast. The Internet Starter plan is an affordable option that offers 1000GB of data per month with speeds up to 10Mbps over a cable Internet connection. You can subscribe to the Internet service without a contract. However, you might have to bring your own modem for the installation. You can subscribe to the Internet Starter plan for a price of around $19.99/month as part of their promotional offer.
- Cable One
The Cable One Lite Plan is a cheap option. You can enjoy speeds of up to 15Mbps with a 50GB data cap on the connection for a promotional period of three months. Cable One features better customer support in comparison to other best-priced Internet providers. You can subscribe to the Lite plan for a price of about $25/month for the first three months as part of their promotional offer.
AT&T features a mobile broadband SIM card-based Internet connection that offers speeds of up to 12Mbps with a data cap limit of 2GB/month. The no-contract cell phone plan also does not require you to pay any fees upfront for the modem installation. After you cross the 2GB limit at $10, a coverage limit is applicable for every 500MB of data used.
(TAGS-best price Internet provider, Internet providers review, best Internet providers)