Cruise travel is a vacation that combines the best of both worlds, some quality time off and a one-stop ticket to some of the most exotic and luxurious vacation destinations in the world. Shore excursions during the day and entertainment programmes at night will keep you occupied on the cruise. A cruise is the best way for you to spend your money and expect quality services that you deserve while on vacation.
If you are planning to go on a cruise, check out the best five cruises you can book this year.
Which is the best-value cruise on a tight budget?
- Planning a cruise vacation but working with a tight budget? Don’t fret as Carnival cruise line offers some of the best packages at affordable rates.
- Carnival is ranked among the best cruise lines with a fleet of over 25 ships sailing to global ports.
- The package certainly offers a vacation escape without burning a hole in your pocket.
- Low-price deals and promotional offers are available for multiple destinations starting at approximately $80 per person per night.
- Despite the low cruise fare, Carnival offers standard amenities you will find on most ships and cruise lines.
- Also, one of the best ways to book a cruise on a tight budget is to avoid peak holiday season and on-demand travel dates.
Do cruise lines offer premium luxury class travel to popular destinations?
- While Carnival offers budget cruise packages, Regent Seven Seas Cruises is known for luxury, style, and premium travel.
- If you do not have any budget constraints, booking a luxury vacation cruise with Regent Seven Seas will guarantee quality time off.
- The premium package features spacious cabins, premium suites with balconies, and signature restaurants.
- Regent offers all-inclusive packages that pay for your stay, meals, beverages, shore excursions, and crew gratuities
- A high staff to passenger ratio ensures optimum customer satisfaction.
- If you book the penthouse suite, expect personal butler and on-call service to cater to all of your needs.
Which is the best cruise package for a family vacation?
- Royal Caribbean International features the best family vacation packages with onboard and offshore activities.
- Your children can enjoy rock climbing, speed down zip lines, play ball, spend time in surf and skydiving simulators.
- If they get bored of the indoor amenities, there is a basketball court, volleyball court, and water slides near the pool.
- Royal Caribbean offers some of the best entertainment that has been split up according to the age group of the passengers on board.
- The segregation makes it easy for you to have some personal time while your children are busy playing.
- Royal Caribbean also offers the best onboard entertainment experience with DJ nights, casino nights, and backstage tours of the ship.
- You might spend top dollar on the cruise but at the end of the day, the time spent with your loved ones on the cruise will be worth every penny.
Which is the best theme cruise for children?
- Nothing beats Disney’s Cruise experience, especially if you are planning to go on a vacation with children.
- Disney Cruise offers the ultimate entertainment experience and onboard care for toddlers, small children, and budding teens.
- Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Cinderella, and all your Disney plans keep the your little ones entertained while you can relax and have a mimosa with breakfast.
- The featured attractions of the cruise include various themed play areas with games and interactive programming.
- The games are themed after famous movie and TV franchises of Disney, Star Wars, Pixar animation, and even Marvel.
Are there any adventure cruises?
- Looking for an adventure? Book a cruise to the farthest ends of the planet with Lindblad Expeditions.
- You may choose to travel to the Arctic circle, Antarctica, the Galapagos, and Amazon among lesser mainstream cruise destinations.
- These ice-class vessels are capable of sailing smoothly over thick ice in the harshest weather conditions.
- You can click pictures of magnificent polar bears fishing from a distance or get up close with friendly penguins.
- The shore excursions are slightly different from regular cruise lines with hiking, trekking, and even deep water snorkeling to observe the marine life.
Tags – cruises, best cruise packages