Car rentals made easy with AARP benefits
The American Association of Retired Persons founded in 1958 caters and provides services to the elderly, especially after retirement. With millions of members increasing in number each passing year, AARP subsidiaries have also expanded to cater to the increasing demand. Currently, AARP subsidiaries include the AARP Foundation, AARP Institute, Legal Counsel for the Elderly, AARP Experience Corps, AARP Insurance Plan, AARP Financial Services Corporation, and AARP Services Inc.
AARP car rental is also a reliable and affordable service provided by the organization. The services are especially beneficial for AARP members as they enjoy great discounts, ranging from 10% to 25% on all vehicles including for domestic and international driving use. AARP partners with five major car service providers including AVIS, Budget Car Rental, Zipcar, Budget Truck Rental, and Payless Car Rental. AARP car rental deals can be sorted according to the car service, your budget, and special limited time offer on their official website.
What should you keep in mind while renting a vehicle from AARP providers?
- Research is key since AARP is partnered with multiple rental service providers to cater to your needs.
- When it comes to renting a vehicle, car rates, and the expenses which will be incurred on an average for the trip has to be taken into account and compared across the multiple providers.
- Prices for AARP car rental may or may not include the fees and taxes among other additional expenses, which has to be checked and confirmed during the booking.
- You can also avail great discount coupons from popular coupon websites while browsing through AARP car rentals available.
Where can you find AARP car rentals?
- Before finding out the best deals on AARP car rentals, it is a good idea to browse and check bookings in advance.
- Booking options will depend on the number of people traveling, total luggage you are carrying, and more importantly the type of vehicle you plan to rent.
- It is always recommended to book a compact in case you are traveling light.
- Booking early will ensure you get a compact car deal or even an upgrade in case the service provider does not have any to spare for your travel date and location.
- AARP provides great deals on car rentals with its partners that can be booked in three easy steps on their official website.
What benefits do AARP members enjoy for car rentals?
- Members will enjoy additional benefits on the bookings.
- Popular and trending AARP car rentals by Avis includes one-day free rental if you book for three consecutive days.
- Budget rentals partnered with AARP also provides similar rental deals.
- Zipcar provides a great 43% saving on first-time registration for existing AARP members making it a very economical membership purchase.
- For members who are looking to rent trucks for transportation and moving purposes, Budget Truck Rentals offer great deals partnered with AARP. This service can be availed across 2800 locations spread throughout the country.
- Payless car rentals also offer attractive deals and discounts for AARP car rentals including the everyday savings offer for AARP members. The daily 5% savings offer on leisure daily, weekly, weekend, and monthly rates is applicable on the time and mileage charges of the rental.
How can you book AARP car rentals?
- The official website of AARP enables members and users to book car rentals in three easy steps, which includes selecting the location, the offer applicable with additional privileges for members, and finally the budget for the rental.
- Step one is to select the pickup and dropoff location. The time of both pickup and drop off has to be decided in advance.
- Step two will be to avail the offers offered by AARP car rental partners and service providers, with the most popular ones including AVIS, Budget Car Rental, and Payless Car Rental.
- Step three includes the search results that will enable you to compare prices among all the offers currently available. You can also select the vehicle model and find out which is best suited for your trip.