Book your perfect all-inclusive getaway to the Bahamas
“Exploration is really the essence of human spirit.” – Frank Borman
A Commonwealth of more than 700 islands, nestled together in the beautiful Atlantic ocean with the capital city of Nassau boosting tourism, Bahamas certainly is an ideal option if you are planning a nice all-inclusive vacation. The tourism industry accounts for more than 60% of the Bahamian GP (Gross Domestic Product) with almost half the country’s workforce working the sector, thanks to some of the best Bahamas all-inclusive vacations and package deals. The Bahamas is a vacation paradise, with some of the most spectacular scenic destinations and places to visit. Popular tourist attractions include Atlantis paradise island, the capital city of Nassau, Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park, Harbour Island, Grand Bahama, Andros Island, Treasure Cay, Elbow Cay, Green turtle Cay, Bimini and long island among many others.
Read on to know everything about the Bahamas all-inclusive vacations.
What forms part of a Bahamas all-inclusive vacation package?
- All-inclusive doesn’t necessarily mean everything that is included in the package. However, it covers transport and transfers, accommodation with all meals mainly.
- Drinks and beverages will include wine, beer and or soft drinks, which will be served with the meals.
- Premium all-inclusive packages might include expensive champagne, branded spirits along with other canned and bottled drinks. This has to be checked with your tour operator before booking.
- Hotels and resorts will have open bar and snacks, which will be served from time to time.
- Sports activities, which are sponsored by the resort you plan to stay at can be availed as a part of your Bahamas all-inclusive vacations.
What are the charges levied apart from the fare charged for the Bahamas all-inclusive vacations?
- Just as all-inclusive doesn’t necessarily include everything as part of a vacation package, there are certain hidden charges and extra fees, which might be levied by the resort or hotel for services rendered.
- In some cases, even the transportation from the airport to the resort might be billed separately.
- Resorts might also levy a resort daily usage bill, apart from the accommodation and meal charges and for additional services used, which were forming part of your Bahamas all-inclusive vacation.
- Even for a cheap all-inclusive vacation package, additional charges will be levied for services which will be listed on the package but will be billed separately once you start your vacation.
How can you ensure premium services for a Bahamas all-inclusive vacations deal?
- It should come as no surprise that only top dollar spent will include premium services and a luxury accommodation.
- Since you cannot back away from the deal once you have paid the entire amount, it is imperative to call ahead and make a few inquiries about the vacation package.
- Read reviews on popular travel blogs and websites to find out more about the popular Bahamas all-inclusive vacation experiences to help you avoid scam deals and packages.
Which are the popular Bahamas all-inclusive vacations?
- Sandals Royal Bahamian resort in the capital city features its very own couples only island located offshore.
- A premium all-inclusive vacation package will ensure you get royal transfers to and fro from the airport to this amazing getaway resort.
- Another tropical all-inclusive vacation package is a trip to the Memories Grand Bahama Beach & Casino Resort on Grand Bahama.
- Apart from luxury accommodations, the resort has a casino, themed bars, and four restaurants for you to enjoy a magical evening of trying your luck at slots and then having a nice lobster dinner.
- To enjoy Bahamian colonial-style accommodations, the Sandals Emerald Bay in the Exumas is another exotic option.
- Other premium and popular luxury resorts include Lighthouse Pointe at Grand Lucayan, Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach on Grand Bahama and Hotel Riu Palace on Paradise Island among others.