Benefits of living in a mobile home
“Home is where you feel at home and are treated well.” – Dalai Lama
You might have heard about this famous saying, “Home is where the heart is.” Your home can be a duplex in the suburbs or an apartment in the city. But a lot of thought process, research, and investment have been done on your part to buy your dream home. Mobile homes are prefabricated living spaces manufactured in a factory assembly line and then transported on site. Once affixed firmly at the site, they become permanent homes. Mobile homes can also be used as a temporary accommodation since these homes can be easily transported from one location to the other.
Here are some benefits of mobile homes.
What are the financial benefits of a mobile home?
- The biggest and most noticeable benefit is affordability. A simple comparison of different properties will prove the same.
- Affordable pricing combined with an efficient assembly process ensures cheap mobile homes for the people. The cost of production is significantly reduced, which in turn controls the price of the manufactured property.
- When the manufacturing process is efficient, the time taken to assemble these cheap mobile homes is automatically cut down by at least one-third of what it takes for traditional construction.
- Property appreciation over the years regarding its value will not differ much from that of traditional homes.
Why prefer mobile homes to traditional designs?
- Cheap mobile homes or even modular assembly mobile homes allow room for design flexibility and control over the construction process, enabling you to add your customizations.
- Modular homes are designed keeping in mind the occupancy and most importantly, energy efficiency. Even cheap mobile homes come equipped with solar panels. The power usage in mobile homes was 55% reduced compared to traditional homes.
- Mobile and manufactured homes for that matter can be assembled with a number of amenities, which will not necessarily affect the price of these homes.
- Cheap mobile homes are also referred to as green homes since there is no wastage of building material and resources in assembling on the factory floor. Building processes are planned well in advance.
- Since mobile homes are manufactured on assembly lines, there is very little room for error as the process on the factory floor is under complete control.
What are the different ways in which you can buy mobiles homes for cheap?
- Take a look around in a couple of trailer parks and mobile home communities. Chances are you might come across a sign that says “For sale.” This is one of the ways to strike a deal with the owners and buy mobile homes at great prices.
- Contact mobile park managers, since these people will be the first ones to find out if any of the occupants are looking to sell the mobile home for a quick flip or are moving elsewhere.
- Urgency here is the driving force which will automatically cut down the price in question, demanded by the original owners.
- Mobile home dealers is another source with which you can buy cheap mobile homes. This works as a one-off trade in which the dealer will take possession of your old mobile home property in exchange for a new one. The dealer will then resell the old mobile home for a profit.
- Local banks might have a couple of mobile homes to liquidate and clear from their defaulter’s list, which in turn reduces the price of these mobile homes.
What should you keep in mind while buying cheap mobile homes?
- Be it brand new or used mobile homes for that matter, having a site engineer inspect the property you plan to move in permanently is a good idea.
- Consider alternative finance options, there a number of mobile home finance companies and private lenders who will be willing to finance your dream living space.