An overview of cell phones
A cellular phone, also known as a cell phone or mobile phone, is a telecommunication device which enables calls to transmit wirelessly over a wide range by using the network of the particular service provider. The cellular phone has a subscriber identity module (SIM) card that assigns a particular number to the phone and provides a network for calling and Internet services.
How cellular phones help in daily life?
- Stay connected anytime and anywhere– The most basic and important benefit of a cell phone is that you can contact anyone from anywhere at any hour of the day.
- Information access– You can access any information by connecting to the Internet on your cell phone. You can access social media, websites, apps, and many other platforms to get the information you want.
- SMS– Today, the most widely used services around the world is the short messaging service (SMS). When you are busy in a meeting or any situation you can easily send an SMS. In case of emergencies and network issues, SMS can be very helpful.
- In emergencies– Cell phones are of great use in time of emergencies, you can dial up any number or the pre-stored emergency numbers to tackle any situation.
- Navigation– You can never get lost if you have a cell phone with a navigation system, you can use a map to find and reach any destination.
- Mini PC– Cellular phones are equivalent to minicomputers, you can easily access news, e-mails, movies, and a lot more using them.
- Data transfer– Cellular phones enable you to transfer or share data by using the Bluetooth and other shared applications.
Which is the best Andriod cell phone in the market today?
The market is brimming with Andriod cell phone of different price ranges. One of the best ones available is the Samsung Galaxy Note 9. The significant features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 are:
- Size of the screen– 6.4 inch
- Weight– 205g
- RAM– 6/8GB
- Storage– 128/512GB
- Camera– 8MP (front) and 12MP+12MP (back)
- Battery– 4000mAh
- Operating system (OS)– Android 8.1
- Storage– Extendable up to 1TB with an SD card
Which is the best Samsung cell phone in the market today?
Alongside Samsung Galaxy Note 9, there are quite a few phones that Samsung has in the market. One of the other best cell phone by Samsung is Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. Below is some more information about this powerhouse of a cell phone by Samsung:
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is a classy phone at a better value with the big screen, an excellent camera, and a all-day battery life.
- It has a super AMOLED screen of 6.2 inches.
- This phone has a revolutionary curved edged screen with vibrant colors and a high contrast ratio, which makes the screen superficial.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus has an Android 8 Oreo OS with Snapdragon 845 processor.
- The phone provides 6GB RAM and 64/128 GB storage.
- It has a rear 12MP dual-lens camera and an 8MP front camera.
- The Galaxy phone also features stereo speakers, face recognition for unlocking the phone, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Which is a great camera phone with a neat design?
- If you are looking for an incredible camera, big screen, and stereo speakers then the Google Pixel 2 XL is the best phone you can ever ask for.
- It is not a budget phone, but it gives you a pure Android experience.
- Google Pixel 2 XL has an expansive 6-inch display, which is perfect for gaming and video playback.
- The camera of Google Pixel 2 XL is stunning, it has a 12MP rear camera and 8MP front camera.
- This is a lightweight cellular phone with 3520mAh battery and it can last for a few days in standby mode.
- It provides convenient storage of 4GB RAM and 64/128 GB storage.