4 impressive features to know about the Chevy Silverado 2017
Chevrolet, an American automobile division of General Motors, is admired for its strong presence in the motor vehicle market. Known to engineer the best vehicles in the form of Chevy conversion vans, the brand has efficiently captured the pickup truck segment with its well-built products. The Chevy Silverado is one of the most popular additions to Chevrolet’s slew of favored models. It puts together an impressive amalgamation of surprising refinements while matching the capability of class-leading counterparts in the market. The Chevy Silverado 2017 model is well-designed and capable of standing the test of time. The dependability of the vehicle and its full size are truly meant to get things going!
The Chevy Silverado 2017 has been adored by drivers for its capability of delivering a smooth ride that does not compromise on hauling capacity. If you are enamored by the Chevy Silverado 2017, and are considering a purchase, here are some important things to know that will help you understand it better.
What are the latest features packed with the Chevy Silverado 2017 model?
- The Chevy Silverado 2017 edition stands the test of quality just as its predecessors while being sprinkled with several new features.
- There is an addition of the new active grille shutters that are meant to save on energy by stopping the air flow in the bay of the engine when not required.
- With the add-on Enhanced Driver Alert safety tech package, you get a low-speed automatic emergency braking system.
- The model lineup also packs a Teen Driver watchdog feature, while the rear view camera feature is included in the LT model.
Which vehicles are the competitors of the Chevy Silverado 2017 model?
There are several vehicles on the block that compete with the Chevy Silverado 2017 for the top spot. However, the primary competitors include:
- The 2017 Ram 1500 and the 2017 Ford F-150 that pack equally impressive features.
- The vehicles encompass a great engine, good cab and bed space while delivering on safety features too. They also deliver some luxury features.
- While these vehicles make for fine alternatives, the versatility, and the ability to customize with the Chevy Silverado 2017 make it stand out in the pickup truck segment.
What are the safety features included in the Chevy Silverado 2017?
Chevy has indubitably given immense importance to safety features with the Chevy Silverado 2017. Some of the commendable safety measures include:
- Six standard airbags that include the frontal airbags, head-curtain side airbags in all the rows and airbags for the driver and front outboard passenger.
- Antilock disc brakes and ability to control the stability and traction are notable safety features.
- The Teen Driver is a watchdog feature that is standard with all trim levels. The features can be useful to set parameters when there are secondary drivers such as valets taking over the vehicle.
- One can expect the OnStar feature that enables remote door unlocking, assistance in case of a stolen vehicle, and an automatic crash notification. It also helps with roadside assistance that is an important feature for most drivers.
What can one expect with the interior design of the Chevy Silverado 2017?
All models of the Chevy Silverado line are known to impress critics for their great interior design. The Chevy Silverado 2017 model is no different and some of the design features include:
- The vehicle is built with high-quality materials. Sturdy and elegant, it is capable of standing the test of time.
- The Chevy Silverado 2017 also carries numerous storage bins, cup holders for convenience, and the perfect number of USB ports to keep all your devices well-fueled.
- The infotainment interfaces are touchscreen and have simple menus while working effectively through voice commands.
- Importantly, the seats are thickly padded and thus, are ideal for long road trips.
Tags – chevy silverado 2017, chevy conversion vans